๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
The cover & blurb for ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ (book 2 in the Cat and Mouse Duet) by @hdcarltonauthor are here!!
๐กJoin the Tour for ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐: https://bit.ly/Hunting-Tour
๐นPreorder ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐: https://bit.ly/HuntingA
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐:
๐ป๐๐ ๐ซ๐๐๐๐๐๐
Death walks alongside me,
But the reaper is no match for me.
I'm trapped in a world full of monsters dressed as men, and those who aren't as they seem.
They won't keep me forever.
I no longer recognize the person I've become,
And I'm fighting to find my way back to the beast who hunts me in the night.
They call me a diamond,
But they've only created an angel of death.
๐ป๐๐ ๐ฏ๐๐๐๐๐
I was born a predator,
With ruthlessness ingrained in my bones.
When what's mine is stolen from me in the night,
Like a diamond hidden within a fortress,
I find that I can no longer contain the beast.
Blood will paint the ground as I tear apart this world to find her.
And bring her back to where she belongs.
No one will escape my wrath,
Especially not those who have betrayed me.
.
.
๐ฅAdd ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ to your TBR: https://bit.ly/Hunting-GR
๐กRead book one today: https://bit.ly/HauntingA
๐คJoin @peachykeen 's Master List: https://bit.ly/PKMasterList
.
.
.
#HDCarlton #HuntingAdeline #CatandMouseDuet #CoverReveal #hotnewcover #darkromance #readmorebooks #kindleunlimited tbr #bookworm #readromance #booklover #PeachyKeenAS
Comments
Post a Comment