Review: Indecent Infatuation

Indecent Infatuation Indecent Infatuation by Rory Ireland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elijah has been in love with Cadence since, well, forever. Their feelings have only grown since he moved in with her and her mom after the passing of his father.

With a relationship being frowned upon, they’ve only ever shared secret touches and lingering looks. In order to stave off questions, Elijah feigns indifference and has gone so far as to date other girls. “That’s how fcuked in the head I am over this girl. I enjoy upsetting her because I know I’m the only one who can make it better.“

Despite their surreptitious infatuation, Elijah is always her fiercest protector. When his Little Fox is threatened, Elijah becomes feral. “You need to understand something, Cadence. I'm not a hero you think I am. I would betray everyone who trusts me, and I'd kiII everyone you love. That makes me the villain.”

Elijah is one of the sweetest psychos I’ve fallen in love with to date. So much steam, intensity, and action packed into a short story. It was perfect, but I ₩₳₦₮ need more!

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Heat:

View all my reviews

Comments