Secrets We Hunt by Dana IsalyMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Wes and Zoë reconnect after nearly 10 years on a yacht in Greece for the wedding of Jack and Q, of all places.
“You were mine back then, and you’re mine now. Those years in between don’t exist for us anymore.“
They quickly rekindle the sparks from their younger days, but when Wes wants more, Zoë retreats. The past unravels and secrets are brought to light. Wes and Doe must determine if they can move forward if if they’ll remain tethered to the past.
I absolutely love the characters in the One Night world. The books are short and oh-so steamy that I devoured this in one sitting. Yes, it’s just a novella. But if you know me, I’m an insanely slow reader now matter how much I love a book!! Not to worry, Dana has expertly nailed the balance between adequate depth and smexy times in a short story!! And dirty talk. Her Hs are fluent in filth.
View all my reviews
Comments
Post a Comment