Review: The Temptation of Dirty Secrets

The Temptation of Dirty Secrets The Temptation of Dirty Secrets by Holly Renee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew there was anguish ahead of me and yet I still wasn’t prepared.

A year removed from the ending of The Seduction of Pretty Lies, both Frankie and Olly have moved on. But not really. Their pain is palpable, visible to anyone who looks closely enough. In spite of their heartbreak, they’re each doing their best to move forward, putting one foot in front of the other.

“…me wanting him was the only real truth that I knew. Everything else felt like I was faltering, pretending, guessing my way through life…”

Despite distance and circumstances, their love for one another was unwavering. Yet they were terrified to give in, but unable to let go. This constant push and pull between Olly and Frankie is all too relatable making their story that much more heartbreaking.

“I knew that I wouldn’t be able to get over this girl. She wasn’t the kind of girl you ever got past. She was the one that haunted you in your dreams, the one you compared to everyone else to, the one who felt like she was a lifetime ago but still within arms reach all at once.“

Holly Renee has pulled so many emotions from me along Olly and Frankie’s journey. I knew getting there wasn’t going to be easy, but the conclusion to this story was everything I could have hoped for. My heart took a beating from the very first page and it was worth every single tear.

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Angst:

View all my reviews

Comments