Review: Hallowed Eve

Hallowed Eve Hallowed Eve by Delaney Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One word: Unexpected. I kept ruminating on this one and thinking the words for a review - that would do this story justice - would come to me. They still haven’t.

What I can tell you is that Hallowed Eve is the story of Lyric Matthews and Lincoln Huntington. Despite having known one another most of their lives, a simple touch, a mere consolation, set alight an unexpected love. As you might anticipate, the journey to their happy ever after is not an easy one.

Much like the first installment, Mischief Night, I thought I had an idea of how the story was going to play out. But I was wrong. The secrets had secrets and there was nothing about this that I saw coming. I would highly recommend going in blind. It’s twisty and you’ll want the full effect!

Delaney has a remarkable gift for weaving an intricate story and to say that I'm anxious to learn more about what happens next with the Obsidian Brotherhood would be an understatement.

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Angst:

View all my reviews

Comments