A London Villain by Catherine WiltcherMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Ada and Frankie’s love story spans more than two decades and is nothing short of incredible. A London Villain is a beautifully heartbreaking tale of love, hope, and redemption
It began on a fateful night when, at just 12-years old, Frankie Lastra loses his entire family. “You know what to do. For your mother… Matteo, Vittoria. Avenging our deaths is your life’s path now.”
After just a couple of brief, albeit, powerful interactions, Ada and Frankie forged an unshakable bond that provided the light to get them through their darkest days.
“…I see you. I see all of you. All the damage and ruin. And I love them, Frankie. I love them, the same way you love mine. I hurt when you hurt. I heal when you heal. Don’t you see? We’re a circle that never ends now – a flawed and flawless catch-22. We don’t exist without the other.“
Ada might be the strongest heroine I’ve ever had the pleasure to read about. She is fearless, strong of mind and body, a true queen. Likewise, Frankie is a devoted hero with endless courage.
A London Villain is a bloody, intense, and gritty story with twists and turns you never see coming. Catherine Wiltcher has a penchant for creating characters that draw you in and break you apart. But she’ll heal the cracks, leaving them stronger for your persistence.
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Emotions:
View all my reviews
Comments
Post a Comment