Review: Two for the Show

Two for the Show Two for the Show by Skye Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Don’t keep it in. Tears don’t mean you’re giving up. They mean you’re gathering the strength to begin.”

Fear of the Hughes Curse, a medical condition the Hughes men have suffered from for generations, means Finn keeps everyone at arms length. Yet his head and his heart remain a contradiction.

When he learns some unexpected news, he is forced to accept that, despite his best laid plans, the universe always wins.

This installment of the trilogy takes us on an adventure full of emotional ups and downs. We see Finn and Eva’s affections grow despite the uncertainty of their relationship and future. Many of our favorite characters from the Midnight Dynasty series show up throughout this book which is always fun.

Two for the Show doesn’t have the steam factor that I usually crave. However, the storyline is so engrossing that I’ve hardly missed it. I am so looking forward to the series conclusion and learning what the Hughes Curse means for Finn and future generations!

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Burn:

View all my reviews

Comments