Judgment Day by Delaney FosterMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
It’s cliché, but expect the unexpected.
Featuring the character we’ve all had a lady boner for since his first appearance, Grey’s enigmatic and harsh demeanor is explained in the final, and most anticipated book in the series, Judgment Day.
The new generation of the Obsidian Brotherhood is putting the final pieces in place to eliminate the antiquated and chauvinistic traditions of the secret society. This includes Grey exacting revenge on the King of Ayelswick who was gifted his first love, Sadie.
I love walking on the dark side. I Love the smuttiest smut. But even more than that, I FLOVE when I can’t unravel the plot. With masterful storytelling and heartfelt depictions, Delaney will take you on one final emotional journey with the Brotherhood with twists and turns you can’t even begin to imagine.
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Burn:
View all my reviews
Comments
Post a Comment