Burned by Ivy JacksonMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
A nanny from San Francisco, Poppy Sharpe is ready for a change of scenery. Hopeful that Cane Creek, Montana will be the balm for her soul, she accepts a job tending to rescued animals on the Rescue Ranch.
Weary from the stress of running a demanding farm, caring for his two young children, and trying to keep his family intact, when the curvy city girl shows up, Rhett Black has no patience for the new employee he didn’t even want. The sizzling tension between them is palpable and makes the Montana summer even hotter!
Watching Rhett thaw as he realizes there is more to the pink-haired Poppy than meets the eye was gratifying. Likewise, watching Poppy bloom and find her place in the world was heartening. I loved everything about Rescue Ranch and the entire Black family. I’m so happy that we’ll be back there for Hayes’ and River’s story because I can’t wait to find out what’s keeping them apart.
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Burn:
View all my reviews
Comments
Post a Comment