Deadly Temptation by Holly BloomMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Five years after her sister’s murdėr, Ivy Penrose finds herself back in London for a job. Having learned to channel her rage and hone her skills during her years away, her boss is ready to unleash her on her list. This hit unwittingly puts her on the radar of the infamous Dukes.
With secrets and twists in every chapter, some you see coming, some you don’t, the first installment of the Deadliest Love series is edge-of-your-seat suspense. Combine that with the white hot chemistry and you’ll find yourself begging for just one more chapter.
When Holly first announced this new series, I told her I had a feeling it was going be special. It’s every bit as good as I hoped and then some. It’s only July, but I’m calling it now: my top series of 2023!!
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Burn:
View all my reviews
Comments
Post a Comment