Fate of a Royal by Meagan BrandyMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
London and Knight repeatedly cross paths and each time, their attraction intensifies. The problem? Knight Deveraux is a Lord of Rathe, heir to the throne of Dark Magic. London is a giftless.
I absolutely loved watching the evolution of Knight’s feelings as he fought his attraction to London and denied fate’s path. My heart hurt for London as she seemed so lost in the human world. And I ultimately felt gobsmacked as the Wicked duo blew everything TF up. I mean… Who is… What was… When do… Where are… How will… Why…
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Burn:
Merged review:
London and Knight repeatedly cross paths and each time, their attraction intensifies. The problem? Knight Deveraux is a Lord of Rathe, heir to the throne of Dark Magic. London is a giftless.
I absolutely loved watching the evolution of Knight’s feelings as he fought his attraction to London and denied fate’s path. My heart hurt for London as she seemed so lost in the human world. And I ultimately felt gobsmacked as the Wicked duo blew everything TF up. I mean… Who is… What was… When do… Where are… How will… Why…
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Burn:
View all my reviews
Comments
Post a Comment