Review: Prey Tell

Prey Tell Prey Tell by Amanda Richardson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Eight years after Chase Ravage shut her down, Juliet Parker finds herself at her engagement party seeking out the man who still consumes her thoughts, not her husband-to-be.

After some self-reflection, she knows that despite being compatible on paper, Dylan doesn’t make her heart race. In a bold move, she puts herself out there one more time.

Chase and Juliet had great chemistry. That Chase was taking care of her behind the scenes was swoony too. My only grumble - and he didn’t act on it, so I almost can’t even be perturbed - is that Chase shared that he was prepared to take a partner at the Hunt even after Juliet made it clear she still wanted him. He didn’t and there was no one else, it just ticked me off. That said, I loved these two and I’m incredibly excited for the rest of the Ravage brothers!

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Burn:

View all my reviews

Comments