Review: Princes of Chaos

Princes of Chaos Princes of Chaos by Angel Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With a plan to infiltrate the Princes from the inside, Verity Sinclair scores an invite to the Royal masquerade at the Purple Palace. Prepared to do whatever it takes to become the next princess, Verity is ill prepared for all that entails. 

Blindsided by their father, King Rufus Ashby, the brothers, Lex, Pace, and Wicker, were never supposed to ascend to Forsyth royalty. Despite this, they know their place and the consequences for falling out of line.

Rosilocks is a force to be reckoned with. While she may not have had the complete picture going in, she rolled with the punches and took no $hit. I cannot wait to watch her become Queen. As for the guys, the trauma is real. And deep. I hated them while my heart was breaking for them. However, the glimpses of their true nature were enough to keep me going. It's clear their HEA is going to be hard fought and I'm ready to see how this all unfolds.

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Burn:

View all my reviews

Comments