Veiled In Hate by B.J. AlphaMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Much in the way of mafia families, 21-year-old Camille Ricci is promised to Luca Varros in a modern day arranged marriage as a way to strengthen the family ties.
With no love lost between the Ricci’s and Varros’, the abhorrence between the two is palpable. Yet as the days wear on, they each begin to see glimpses of the other’s true character. When long-buried truths are revealed, there is no longer reason to hide behind the hatred.
DANG! Luca is a tough one!! I knew he’d get there, but it was not an easy path from the hardened mafia leader to the husband Camille deserved. The struggle made it that much more worth it though. I think I can even take it a step further and say that Luca is my favorite hero of BJ’s to date. He definitely won’t be for everyone though.
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Burn:
View all my reviews
Comments
Post a Comment