Review: They Will Fall

They Will Fall They Will Fall by Rachel Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In the gripping conclusion to the Wicked Boys of BCU series, we find Riley Cross and her guys hiding out to formulate a plan to clear her name.

They Will Fall had so many secrets to unravel - more than I expected - and I loved how everything came together. I’m really hoping some of the new faces we saw will eventually have stories if their own!!

They Will Fall Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Burn:

Merged review:

In the gripping conclusion to the Wicked Boys of BCU series, we find Riley Cross and her guys hiding out to formulate a plan to clear her name.

They Will Fall had so many secrets to unravel - more than I expected - and I loved how everything came together. I’m really hoping some of the new faces we saw will eventually have stories if their own!!

They Will Fall Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
Burn:

View all my reviews

Comments